Chick-fil-A; what can I say about this restaurant? Amazing, delicious, insane are not even the right words to express how downright awesome this chicken fast food joint is. I know many people would agree that they have some of the best chicken sandwiches and nuggets around, there is really no competition………but before I get carried away with my love fest for Chick-fil-A, how about focusing on what you my readers came here for 🙂
There are times when you are just overstuffed or have extra nuggets and you have to keep them stored for a later date. Leftover food can make for a brilliant meal, but to recapture that original taste, you have to make sure it is reheated properly. So the question is, what is the best way to reheat Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets?
In The Oven
That’s right, if you want to have these chicken nuggets reheated properly, then the oven is by far the best option. It will take a couple of minutes, but best believe it is the way to go.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the Chick-fil-A nuggets on a cookie/baking sheet
- Cover with foil
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes
- Take out and enjoy, nom-nom. Hopefully you have some left over dipping sauces to really make it a proper meal.
In a Non-Stick Frying Pan
You can get it done a bit quicker if you reheat on the stovetop in a non-stick pan.
- Add a small amount of butter, olive oil or cooking spray to a heated frying pan
- Throw in the nuggets from Chick-fil-A and keep turning them till thoroughly heated.
- Remember not to burn them, as you will be pretty bummed out if you do.
The Microwave – Not Really Recommended
The microwave should be your last option and only done if you are totally desperate, in a rush or do not care. The nuggets when done in the microwave are going to come out soggy and rubbery. But, hey, at least they will be piping hot.