The Bestest Ever respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following
information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be
the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact
the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available,
an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that
use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”,
and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act
on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted on our contact page: Contact Us
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT
ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES.
THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED
BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT
IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO
BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details
on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).