Egg rolls are super delicious and honestly it can be difficult to not eat a whole batch in one sitting. While some people will finish their rolls in one go, others might carry them home or have them stored in the fridge and they would need to be reheated.
Below I am going to show a couple options you can use when it comes to reheating eggrolls. It is a quick guide and will touch on what options work the best.
Reheat Egg Rolls in Oven/Toaster Oven
If you want to eat reheat eggrolls and have them maintain the same crispy/crunchy taste that you love, then you definitely have to go about warming them up in the oven. While this is not the quickest method, it is by far one of the better options available.
Steps to Reheat in Oven
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the egg rolls on a baking/cookie sheet.
- Allow them to heat up for about 10-15 minutes (depending on how cold they are).
- If they are not heated up fully, you can leave them in a bit longer.
- Take out and enjoy.
Reheat Egg Rolls On the Stovetop
Another method that you can use is by reheating the egg rolls on the stove top in a skillet or pan. This is a quick option and will not only get them crispy, but piping hot in no time.
Steps to Reheat on the Stovetop
- Heat a skillet/pan with some cooking spray or olive oil.
- Throw in the egg rolls and allow them to heat up thoroughly on one side before flipping them.
- Once the eggrolls are fully heated up, take out.
- Place on paper towels to soak up excess oil.
Reheat Egg Rolls In the Microwave
You know when it comes to fried foods, the microwave will often heat them up perfectly, but they usually come out soggy. So, the question is, should you use the microwave to heat up egg rolls? Well if you are in a rush or you don’t care about them being super crunchy, then you can definitely give it a go. If crunch is your thing, then stick with the options I mentioned above.
Steps to Reheat in the Microwave
- Place egg rolls in microwave safe dish
- Zap on high for about 15-30 seconds (might be longer if they were cold).
- Check to see if they are fully heated up.
- Take out and enjoy.
1 thought on “Best Way to Reheat an Egg Roll”
Thanks! This was really helpful!