Bacon, bacon, bacon. There is just something about this awesome food that brings a tear to my eye. You have sites dedicated to it, you have people named Kevin who use the name to be even more awesomer…ok enough about me getting on the laurels of bacon, I am pretty sure you are not here to blabber on and on about bacon, I am sure you just want to find out the best ways to reheat it.
Take a quick look at the reheating guide below that will highlight the different options available when it comes to reheating bacon.
In the Skillet
If you happened to miss breakfast or you are coming back for seconds and you want your bacon piping hot, then the skillet is a great option to get things heated up quickly.
- Take the skillet in which you fried the bacon originally and allow it to heat up. Throw the bacon in and allow it to heat up.
- You can also place it in a nonstick skillet and allow it to cook in its own grease.
- You do not need to spend a long time reheating it, as it will be ready in a couple of minutes.
- Once finished, take out and enjoy.
In the Microwave
The microwave is a really quick option that will have the bacon reheated in no time.
- Place bacon in a microwave safe plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Reheat for 20-60 seconds (depending how many pieces and if it is was in the fridge).
- Once it is fully reheated, take out and enjoy.
In the Oven
Yes, it is possible to reheat bacon in the oven. This is a good option to try if you have a lot of pieces that need to be warmed up in one go.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bacon in a Pyrex dish or baking sheet.
- Wrap with aluminum foil.
- Heat for about 10-20 minutes, depending on how much bacon.
- Check to ensure it is fully reheated to your liking.
- Take out and enjoy.