Best Way to Reheat Beignets
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, you actually have some beignets left over from the fresh batch you made a couple of days ago? You want to know if you can reheat beignets? The answer is yes, but you should not do it….that is a travesty.
Beignets are best when freshly made and reheating them does them no justice….but sometimes we are put in a situation where we have to do what we have to do.
Using The Oven to
If you want a quick reheat, then you can use the oven. You just need to keep them in the oven for a couple of minutes to ensure that they are warmed up.
- preheat the oven to 350°F
- Place undusted beignets in oven.
- Let them heat up for 5 minutes or a bit longer (depending on the heat of the oven).
- Once you feel they are adequately heated up, take out and serve.
Using the Microwave
There is no way to replicate the texture and fried taste of beignets by reheating them in the microwave….it just won’t work. If you just want to have them warm, then the microwave will do, but just remember it is not going be the same as the ones freshly made.
- Take the beignets and place in a microwave-safe container.
- You are going to zap them for a couple of seconds…20-30 on medium heat to warm them up.
- Once you feel that they are heated up properly, you can take them out.
- I would say enjoy to end it….but….yea, enjoy.