How do you like your corn on the cob? Do you like it dripping with butter? How about some mayonnaise and chili powder? I am pretty sure it being roasted on the grill with all that smoky goodness is pretty good as well, isn’t it? Well whichever way you choose to enjoy your corn, it is truly an amazing food to enjoy.
If you ended on this page, then I am pretty sure you are trying to figure out the best way to reheat your corn. You may have some leftover from last night’s delicious dinner and you want to enjoy the same amazing taste and texture as when you first had it.
So what is the best way to reheat some corn on the cob? Well the options are not many, but they are all pretty easy to do and below I will let you know which ones are the best ones to try..
The quickest and most effective way to reheat leftover corn on the cob is in the microwave. This process will not take a very long time, and you will be able to enjoy this hot steaming meal in a couple of minutes.
- Wrap the corn in a damp paper towel
- You can add a little bit of butter if you want that creamy goodness
- microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until heated thoroughly
- Take out and enjoy. Make sure that it is not too hot
If you are anti-microwave or you just do not own one, you can also try reheating the corn in an oven. This is a bit longer process, but you will get the same result.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Wrap the corn in aluminum foil and add a little bit of butter and about a teaspoon of water
- place in the oven for about five minutes or until heated
- Make sure you have a big smile on your face and sit back and enjoy your warmed up amazingness.