If you landed on this page, you are more than likely want to know the best way to reheat lamb chops.
Reheating leftover lamb chops is not overly complicated and in this guide, you will learn about the different methods that can be used to warm up this tender meat properly.
With that said, let us get right into it.
How to Reheat Lamb Chops – 3 Best Methods to Use
There are 3 main methods that can be used when it comes to reheating lamb chops.
- The oven
- The stovetop
- The microwave
The method you use depends on how quickly you want this meal heated up or what’s available.
We will now take a more detailed look at each reheating method below.
You Might Like: Guide to Reheating Pork Chops
Reheat Lamb Chops in the Oven
The oven is a good way to reheat lamb chops properly. It will get them heated to the right temperature and you have a lot of control so it doesn’t dry out.
The downside is that it takes around 15-20 minutes to heat up the lamb chops properly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cover lamb chops with aluminum foil
- Place in oven for 10 minutes on one side and 10 minutes on the other
- Depending on the thickness of the meat, it might be heated properly and ready to eat before the 20 minutes is up
- Use a thermometer to check if the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit. If it has, it is safe then you can take it out.
Reheat Lamb Chops on the Stovetop
The stovetop is a quick way to reheat lamb chops. Caution should be used as you need to ensure that you don’t overheat it and dry it out.
- Preheat skillet over a medium flame
- Add a little bit of oil or butter
- Throw in the lamb chops and let them heat up for 3-5 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness). You do not want to keep them on too long as the lamb chops can dry out.
- Once fully reheated, you can take out and enjoy
Reheat Lamb Chops in the Microwave
The microwave is the quickest option for reheating lamb chops and it can have everything warmed up and ready to eat in around 2 minutes.
- Place the lamb chops in a microwave safe plate/container
- Cover with a damp paper cloth
- Position the plate to the outside of the microwave turntable, as this will help the lamb chop from drying out.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes (this could be shorter or longer, depending on the power of your microwave)
- Once the lamb chop is fully heated, take out and enjoy.
You Might Like: Guide to Reheating Pork Tenderloin
Wrapping it up
When it comes to reheating lamb chops, you can use either the microwave, oven or the stovetop.
The method you use is dependent on what option you have available, as well as how quickly you want them reheated.
Now that we are wrapping up, I wanted to get some feedback.
Did we answer all the questions you may have had as it relates to warming up lamb chops? Was there anything we missed?
Leave a message below and let me know.