The perfect way to finish off any McDonalds meal is by eating an apple pie. If you really love it, then 2 apple pies will do. If you are totally obsessed, then you know 3 will hit the spot. The great thing about these pies is that you can easily put them up and enjoy them later. To enjoy these pies, you need to ensure that they are super-hot, just like you got them from the store. Below I will highlight the 2 best methods you can use you reheat your McDonalds Apple Pie.
The easiest way to reheat a McDonalds apple pie is by throwing it in the microwave. This is so quick; it will have you biting into this awesome treat in no time.
- Place apple pie on plate or in a microwave safe container.
- Set microwave on high heat for 15 seconds.
- Start the nuking process.
- Once finished, ensure that the pie is not too hot, where it will burn you.
In the Oven
Some people are not fans of the microwave, while others believe that the oven bakes it back to the way it was intended to be eaten.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place McDonalds apple pie on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out and ensure that is not too hot, in the event that you burn yourself when you bite into it.
- Enjoy your crispy, hot and absolutely delicious reheated apple pie.