Meatballs are such versatile dishes. You can have them on their own or pair them with a variety of foods, like spaghetti, soups and much more. They are super easy to make and also really delicious. If you ended up on this page, I am pretty sure you are looking at how to reheat meatballs. Well, it’s a good thing you ended up here, as I will provide you with a step by step guide highlighting options that will have these meatballs warmed up and ready to eat in no time.
Reheat Meatballs in an Oven
Reheating meatballs in the oven is a quick method that will have them warmed up and perfect to eat. This option obviously works best for meatballs that are not in sauces.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place meatballs on baking sheet or pyrex dish and insert inside the oven.
- You will want to keep them in there for about 12-18 minutes, making sure they are warmed all the way through.
- You can keep them in a bit longer if they are still a bit cold or not warm enough.
- Once perfect, take out and enjoy.
While this can take a couple of minutes, when done right you will have meatballs that have been reheated properly.
If They’re in a Sauce
If you have meatballs that are in a sauce, then the best option here is to slowly heat them on the stovetop. This is a really quick option and it really will not take a long time to do.
- Heat up a pot on the stove top on a low flame.
- Place meatballs as well as the sauce in the pot.
- Constantly stir sauce and meatballs till it is thoroughly heated all the way through.
- Take out, serve and enjoy.
Can You Reheat Meatballs in the Microwave? It is Another Good Option
While I’m not a fan of the microwave, you can also use this as another option when it comes to reheating meatballs. This is actually the quickest method and many people tend to use the microwave, especially if they are in a rush or HUNGRY!
- Place meatballs in a microwave safe container.
- Cover with a damp cloth.
- Heat meatballs on medium heat for around 1 minute or a bit longer (depend on the power of your microwave)
- Check to ensure that meatballs are thoroughly heated. If it is still cold, continue reheating until it gets to your desired temperature.
- Take out and enjoy.