Yummo…sausage rolls. Little pigs wrapped in a nice puff pastry. So you want to know how to go about reheating sausage rolls right?
The process is very simple and you have different options you can go with.
The oven will get the sausage rolls crispy and hot, you just need to make sure you don’t overcook them.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place sausage rolls on a baking sheet
- Place baking sheet in the oven and let them heat up for 20 minutes
- At this point, the rolls should be full reheated, at this time, take out and let cool a little before eating.
If They Are Frozen?
If you have some frozen sausage rolls, you will follow the same instructions above, you just have to keep in them in the oven for a longer time (35-40 minutes)
You can use the microwave to reheat sausage rolls, but be aware that you are not going to have the same crispy taste and it might actually be a bit soggy.
However, if the microwave is the only option you have, you can always give it a try as it is better than nothing.
- Place sausage rolls in a microwave safe container
- Reheat on high for 30 seconds to 2 minutes (depending on the power of microwave)
- Once fully reheated, take out and enjoy.