If you are one of the many people who are struggling to open an Afrin Bottle, you’re not alone.
These bottles have child-resistant caps, which can make them difficult to open for some people.
In this short article we will provide you with step-by-step instructions if you can’t open an Afrin bottle, along with some tips on how you can avoid any struggle in the future.
How to Open an Afrin Bottle
A lot of people struggle to open an Afrin nasal spray bottle, as there child resistant cap is there to prevent children from accessing the contents.
The good news is, once you know how it’s actually very easy to open.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to opening both the Afrin Nasal Spray and Mist
How to Open an Afrin Nasal Spray
- Place the bottle of spray on a hard surface like a flat table.
- Squeeze the white tabs together
- While squeezing the white tabs, Press the cap on the side and turn.
- The cap will start to unscrew.
- Once the cap is removed, you can use the Afrin Nasal Spray.
- Remember to secure the cap back on after use.
Here is a quick video that shows you how to do it:
How to Open Afrin Pump Mist
If you can’t open an Afrin bottle of spray mist, the instructions are a bit different, but here are the steps you can follow to get it open.
- Place the bottle on a hard surface like a table.
- Now, push down on the cap and twist it to the left.
- The cap should come off easily.
- Once you use the mist, be sure to put the cap back on and twist it to the right until you hear it click.
- This will ensure that the pump is locked
We’ve added a video below to show you how it’s done.
Afrin’s manufacturers themselves have realized how difficult these child-resistant caps can be and have added visual instructions on their website, you can check them out below.
Wrapping it up
We hope that this article has helped you understand how to open an Afrin bottle with ease. If you have any tips of your own, please share them in the comments below.