How to Reheat a Bagel
A bagel is such a simple meal and when done with the right stuff, it makes for the perfect breakfast or lunch.
If you are here because you want to know the best way to reheat a bagel, then you are on the right page. Below is a pretty short guide that will look at what options are available.
Easiest Ways to Reheat: Oven, Toaster, Microwave
All of those are viable options when it comes to reheating a bagel and amount of time that is needed will vary.
- Cut the bagel in two, drop it in the toaster and allow it to reheat until it is warmed up to your liking.
- You can then add your favorite topping or spread and enjoy this yummylicious food.
The microwave is pretty quick and it can get your bagel warmed up in an instant.
- Place bagel on a microwave safe plate.
- Reheat on high for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Once heated up, take out and enjoy.
You can also use the open is a great way to warm bagels up. This is a process that can take a little bit of time, but it still gets the job done.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wrap the bagel in aluminum foil.
- Allow it to reheat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy.
How Do You Reheat a Stale Bagel?
If you have ever had the pleasure of attempting to try and eat a stale bagel, you would know how rock solid and absolutely disgusting it can be. However, did you know that there is a way to reheat it so that it is almost fresh out of the bakery (OK, that’s a bit of overselling, but you can have it warm & tasty in a couple of seconds.)
So how are you able to accomplish this? Magic? Nope, all you have to do is use the microwave.
- Take stale bagel and place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Take a spoon and trip about 6 to 8 droplets of water on top of the bagel.
- Place inside the microwave and heat up for 30 seconds on high heat.
- Once heated up, it should be warm and delicious, totally rejuvenated from the stale state that it was in earlier.
How do you Reheat a Frozen Bagel?
There are times where you might have excess bagels and you somehow freeze them to enjoy it at a later date, or you just bought some from the grocery store frozen. So I’m pretty sure you want to know how do you go about reheating frozen bagels? The steps below will give you a quick overview of how to get them perfectly warmed up and ready to be enjoyed.
- Take the frozen bagel and slice it in two
- Place it in a cold stove and turn the stove on to 350°F
- Allow the bagel to reheat for about 10-12 minutes
- Check to see if they are fully heated to your liking, as sometimes it might take a bit longer to get the desired results.
- Once finished, take out and enjoy.
As you can see, there are so many different ways in which to warm up a bagel, some quick and some not so quick. Whichever way you choose, you will be enjoying a great meal that should be piping hot/warm.