You are feeling the hunger pains and you know this is battle you are not going to win right now. Your stomach needs food and your stomach knows what it wants. That bright red apple….psssh no. That granola bar that has been sitting on your desk for the past 3 days….no. That eloquent Chipotle burrito bowl with a serving of those super delicious tortilla chips……YUP.
Chipotle for some is the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of all Time) Mexican fast food. It’s delicious yummy and fills you right up. …Somehow I ended up getting caught up about Chipotle, when I should be telling you guys how to go about reheating those Chipotle bowls.
Ignore all that I said above and read below as I highlight the best options available to warm these bowls up, so you can enjoy your meal the way it is supposed to be.
I am not a big microwave fine, but this is definitely one of the better options available for reheating the Chipotle bowl. It is quick and will have it steaming hot in no time.
- Before you get started, take off all the lettuce and sour cream, as this heated up will be pretty soggy and yucky. Once it is warmed up to your liking, you can re-add them.
- Scoop out the contents of the bowl into a microwave safe plate.
- You can cover with Saran wrap if you have.
- Reheat on medium power for about 1 minute. Check to see if it is at the desired temperature. If it is, re-add the sour cream and lettuce and enjoy.
The oven will take a bit longer to reheat stuff, but it is definitely another option to try and it is guaranteed to get everything steaming hot.
- Take off the lettuce and sour cream before placing in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the contents of the bowl in an oven safe dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Reheat for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until it is fully reheated.
- Once it is at the desired temperature, re-add the sour cream, lettuce and enjoy.
The Stove Top
If you want to try something a bit different, you can just reheat everything on a skillet. While everything will be mixed together, you can have it as is, or you can take the contents and put it inside of a tortilla and make a makeshift burrito.
- , you can eitherHeat a skillet on the stovetop on a medium flame.
- Add cooking spray to the skilletAnd throw in the contents of the Chipotle burrito bowl.
- Stir it around for a couple of seconds until it is fullyStir it around in the skillet for a couple of minutes, until it is fully reheated.
- Takeout and enjoy.