How to Reheat Dominos Lava Crunch Cake?
Imagine a forkful of the decadent, choclatey, moist and absolutely amazing cake going into your mouth! That is what dreams are made of isn’t it? Well it obvious that the Dominos Lava Cake is one of the nicest things around and it is even better when it is nice and warm.
So, I’m pretty sure you ended up on this page because you wanted to figure out how to reheat the Domino’s Lava Crunch Cake? Well have no fear, below I am going to highlight some simple options you can do to make this cake piping hot and it won’t take an eternity either!
Oven Will Get It Just Right
With The lava cake, the easiest way to go about reheating it would be to use the oven. While this is will take a couple of minutes to get everything heated up properly, it is definitely worth the wait., As your cake will come out almost-perfect.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Place the cake on a baking sheet and put it inside the oven
- Allow the lava cake to reheat for around 10 minutes, or until fully reheated.
- If it is cold or if it was refrigerated, you might have to keep it in the oven for a bit longer. Once it is heated to your desired temperature, you can take it out serve and enjoy.
You can also Zap it in the Microwave
While the oven is the perfect option, it will take a couple of minutes for you to heat the lava cake up to your desired temperature. You can also use the microwave, as it will get it reheated very quickly, even though you won’t have the slight crisp exterior that the oven will give it. The good thing is that you should be able to enjoy your cake and it will be warmed up in just a couple of minutes.
- Place the lava cake on a microwave-safe plate
- Zap it for around 30 seconds to a minute, (depending if it was refrigerated or not)
- Check to see if it had reach check to see if it is heated to your desire
- Take out and enjoy
As you can see, whichever option you choose to go with, whether it is the oven or themicrowave, it will only take a couple of minutes for you to enjoy your Dominos Lava crunch cake and it will be just as good as when you first had it.