I am pretty sure you want to know how do you reheat chicken tikka masala?
Well, you landed on the right page as in this article, we will look at three different methods for reheating chicken tikka masala from the microwave, on the stovetop, and in the oven.
We will also provide a step-by-step guide for each method, as well as as other useful information, so let’s jump right into it.
Should You Warm Up Leftover Chicken Tikka Masala?
When it comes to leftovers, chicken tikka masala is one of the most popular dishes. It can be easily reheated in a number of ways, making it a convenient meal for any time of day.
The key to reheating any dish, but especially chicken Tikka Masala, is to make sure that it is reheated properly. It is recommended that you reheat this dish until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Best Way to Reheat Chicken Tikka Masala
When it comes to warming up cold leftovers like Chicken Tikka Masala, there are a few methods that you can use.
We recommend the following methods:
- In the Microwave
- On the Stovetop
- In the Oven
The best method for you will depend on your individual preferences and what reheating options you have available.
Keep in mind that each reheating method has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to decide which one is the best for you.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Chinese Food
Method 1: Reheating Using the Microwave
The microwave is the quickest and most convenient method for reheating chicken Tikka Masala. It will only take a few minutes to heat up your leftovers using this option and it will have it steaming hot.
- Place the leftover chicken Tikka Masala in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover the dish with a lid, plastic wrap or a paper towel.
- Microwave the dish on high for 1-2 minutes (This depends on the power of the microwave).
- Remove the chicken Tikka Masala from the microwave and stir.
- Replace the lid or plastic wrap and microwave for an additional two minutes.
- Remove the now heated leftovers from the microwave and let it sit for one minute before serving.
Method 2: Reheating Using the Stovetop
Reheating chicken Tikka Masala on the stovetop is a bit more time-consuming than using the microwave, but it is worth the extra effort. Using this method, you have a lot more control and you will be able to avoid heat up the chicken dish slowly and be able to prevent the chicken from drying out.
- Place the chicken Tikka Masala in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir the chicken Tikka Masala frequently for about five minutes, or until it is heated through.
- Once the chicken Tikka Masala has heated through, remove it from the heat and let it sit for one minute.
- Serve immediately with your favorite side.
Method 3: Reheating Using the Oven/Toaster Oven
The oven is a bit of a slow process, but if you do not have a microwave or can’t use the stovetop, then this is the next best option. This method will definitely get the job done, it just takes some time.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken Tikka Masala in an oven-safe dish.
- Cover the dish with foil or a lid.
- Place the dish in the oven and heat for about 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken Tikka Masala reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the dish from the oven, let it cool and then serve.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Sweet and Sour Chicken
Wrapping it up
So, there you have it. Three different methods for reheating chicken Tikka Masala.
Which method is best for you will depend on your individual preferences. All three will get the job done and you will be able to enjoy your delicious chicken Tikka Masala just like when you first had it.
If you found this article has been helpful, drop a comment below and let me know. Also, be sure to share this article with your friends and family. Thanks for reading!