Trying to figure out how to reheat egg muffins?
In this short guide, I am going to show you how to warm up egg muffins properly, with an easy to follow guide.
With that said, let us go right in
How to Reheat Egg Muffins: The 2 Best Options
If you had egg muffins stored away in the freezer or refrigerator, you are going to want to warm them up when you are ready to eat them.
Reheating egg muffins is not a complicated process and the 2 best methods to reheat them are:
- Oven/Toaster Oven
Let us take a detailed look at each method below.
Microwave: Quickest Way to Reheat Egg Muffins
The microwave is the quickest method when it comes to warming up this popular egg dish.
It will take a minute or two to have everything warmed up and steaming hot.
Please Note: When using the microwave, you need to ensure that the inside of the egg muffin is fully reheated. The outside may feel hot to touch, but the insides could still be cold.
- Cover the egg muffins with a slightly damp paper towel.
- Place the muffins in a microwave safe plate or container.
- Microwave at medium power for 30 seconds (refrigerated) or 1 to 2 minutes (frozen).
- 1-2 minutes (depending on the strength of the microwave)
- Check to make sure they are fully reheated all the way through.
- Once you feel it is warmed up to your liking, take out, let cool and enjoy.
Oven: Best Way to Reheat Egg Muffins
While the microwave is the quickest reheating method, the oven/toaster oven is the best.
I prefer the oven/toaster oven as it will have the egg muffins nice and crispy on the outside. The only downside is that it takes a longer time, but it is worth the wait.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Place the egg muffins in an oven safe dish or baking tray.
- Cover the muffin with foil.
- Place in oven and allow the muffins to reheat for 10-15 minutes, depending on if they were in the refrigerator or frozen (Let them sit for an extra 5 minutes if frozen)
- Check to see if they are fully reheated, all the way through.
- Once warmed up, take out and enjoy.
Related: How to Reheat a Frittata
Wrapping it up
I hope you were able to learn something in this quick guide to reheating egg muffins.
Now I’d like to hear from you: Which method from today’s guide will you be trying?
Will the oven be your go to method? Or will it be the microwave?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment below right now.