How to Reheat Egg Muffins
How do you reheat egg muffins? Reheating this muffins is actually pretty simple, even though they are best when they are fresh out of the oven.
Below, I am going to highlight how to use the microwave and the oven to reheat egg muffins in an easy to follow guide.
If you want to go about reheating egg muffins, the microwave is a good and quick option. This can get the muffins piping hot in just a couple of seconds.
When you are reheating the muffins, please be aware that if you run the microwave too short, the insides of might not get fully reheated and you might end up with the insides still cold, even though the outside is reheated properly.
- Take the cold egg muffins and put it in a microwave safe plate or container.
- Zap it for 1-2 minutes (depending on the strength of the microwave)
- Check to make sure they are fully reheated all the way through.
- Once you feel it is warmed up to your liking, take out, let cool and enjoy.
While the microwave is the best option, if you do not own one, you can always use the oven. This will take a longer time and you have to ensure that you do not overcook the egg muffins.
I like the oven as an option over the microwave, as you still are able to get the muffins warmed up and you can also give it a nice crisp exterior.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the egg muffins in an oven safe dish or baking tray.
- Cover the muffin with foil.
- Place in oven and allow the chicken to reheat for 15-20 minutes, depending on if the muffins were in the fridge or frozen (might be a longer time if frozen)
- Once you feel it has been reheated to the level that you want, take out and enjoy.