Reheat Hot Chocolate
How do you reheat hot chocolate? Did you make an amazing batch of hot chocolate last night and you just had to keep some in the refrigerator so that you could enjoy it the next day? Now that you are ready to enjoy this drink, I am pretty sure you want to know what options are available to you. Well, it is a good thing that you landed on this webpage, as I am going to highlight what steps you can take to make sure this exquisite drink is warmed up perfectly, just the way you like it.
The Microwave is Pretty Quick
I am pretty sure that is a first thing that came to mind then you know what, the microwave is honestly the quickest way to go about reheating hot chocolate. It will only take a couple of seconds and you can be guaranteed that it is going to be piping hot, ready to be enjoyed.
- If the hot chocolate is not already in a microwave-safe mug, you can go ahead and pour it in there.
- You are not going to want to microwave the chocolate at high heat for about 30 seconds.
- If you had it in the fridge, it might take a longer time to get fully heated up.
- Stir it around, then check and see that it is at the desired temperature. If you are okay with the temperature, take out and enjoy.
- Be careful while drinking, as it could be really hot.
The Double-Boiler Might Be Better If You Care
If you have some gourmet, well-made hot chocolate, then it is obvious that you enjoy quality. While the microwave is good, it really depends on the grade of hot chocolate that you are planning on reheating. The ideal way is through the use of a double boiler, even though that will take a lot longer. The good thing about this method is that you can go about reheating, without worrying about your chocolate scorching or hardening.
- Turn the stovetop on a medium flame.
- You are then going to pour the hot chocolate into a double boiler. The double boiler is ideal, as it is harder for things to burn.
- Continuously stir as the chocolate begins to heat up.
- You should do this for about 4 to 5 minutes, depending on how cold the chocolate is.
- Once you feel that it is heated up enough and it is steaming hot, you can take out and enjoy.