How To Reheat Monkey Bread The Right Way
Below is quick guide that will highlight the best options that are available to you when it comes to reheating monkey bread.
While the oven is really quick at heating things up, a lot of people tend to stay away from it, as they find it makes the banana bread a bit soggy. To combat that, the perfect way to go about reheating is by using the oven. It does take longer, but it is definitely worth the wait.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the monkey bread in an oven safe dish or baking sheet (You can then cover it with aluminum foil for easy cleanup).
- Place it in the oven and allow it to reheat for about 5 minutes (depending on how cold it is).
- If you had it inside the refrigerator, you will probably have to keep it in the oven for a bit longer.
- You can always test it and see if it is reheated to your liking.
- Once it is heated up to your liking, take out, allow to cool and then serve.
When it comes to reheating monkey bread, the microwave is a quick option and easy option. In just a couple of seconds, you can have this sweet treat piping hot, ready to be consumed.
- The first thing is to place a monkey bread on a microwave-safe container/plate.
- Place inside the microwave and heat it up for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- If it was inside the refrigerator, you might have to allow it to reheat a bit longer.
- Once it is finished, you can serve with ice cream or just enjoy it by itself.