Do you want to know how to reheat rotisserie chicken?
Well, you are definitely in the right place.
Below, I have put together a quick guide that will show you the best options available to reheating this chicken, as well as other useful information.
With that said, let us jump right into the guide.
How to Reheat Rotisserie Chicken: Best Options With Step-by-Step Guides
The three best ways to go about getting a rotisserie chicken reheated are:
Let us take a more in-depth look at each method.
Microwave: Quickest Method
If you want to go about reheating a rotisserie chicken, you can always try the microwave as this is also another good option and will have the bird steaming hot in just a couple of seconds.
When you are reheating the chicken, please keep in mind that sometimes a microwave does not heat everything up evenly and you might have cold spots. So to be on the safe site, make sure the bird is fully heated the way you like it, before digging in.
- Take the bird out of the fridge and place in a microwave safe container.
- Zap it for maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute (depending on the size and how cold it is).
- Make sure there are no cold spots and that it is properly reheated.
- Once you are finished, you can take out, serve and enjoy.
Oven: Best Method
If you want your rotisserie chicken to be heated properly, you could always go with the oven option.
While this method is going to take a longer time for you to get everything heated properly, I somewhat like it better than the microwave, as you are guaranteed to get everything heated evenly and if you love a slightly crispy exterior, the oven is capable of that.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the rotisserie chicken on an oven safe dish.
- Cover the chicken with foil.
- Place in oven and allow the chicken to reheat for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken and if you had it in the fridge.
- Once you feel it has been reheated to the level that you want, take out and enjoy.
The Stove Top: Another Great Method
You could also use the stove top as another method to reheat your rotisserie chicken. This is another quick method, but not always the best as if you are doing a whole chicken, this option would not work.
- You are going to want to cut the chicken up in strips. If you it is small enough to fit in the pan, then you don’t have to cut it up.
- Heat a skillet or pan and add some non-stick spray or a small amount of oil.
- Throw the piece/pieces of chicken into the skillet/pan
- You are going to allow it reheat for a couple of minutes, constantly moving it around and flipping it where needs be.
- Once finished, you can take out and serve.
1 thought on “How to Reheat Rotisserie Chicken”
I would like to try a turbo kettle methed .How do I do that?