You know fresh Pizza Hut breadsticks are some of the best tasting things in the world. Unfortunately, this is not the case when you keep them overnight or you let them get cold.
So is it even possible to resurrect cold breadsticks back to its warm and crispy glory? The answer is yes! Once you follow the steps we list out below.
The Best Way Reheat Pizza Hut Breadsticks
STAY AWAY FROM MICROWAVES! If you have any interest in having good, warm, tasty and crispy breadsticks, then the microwave is not your friend. This should not even be an option.
If you want perfectly reheated Pizza Hut Breadsticks, then the best option is to use the oven.
- Preheat your over to 350F.
- Place breadsticks on a cookie baking sheet or baking dish.
- Place breadsticks in oven for 5 to 10 minutes
- If you have Canola oil, you can spray or baste the breadsticks with it to get a crispier exterior
- Take them out of the oven and enjoy!
This might take a bit of time, especially if you are hungry, but it is certainly going to be worth the wait. Your breadsticks will be warm and toasty, just as if you ordered them 30 minutes ago.