Are you trying to figure out how to reheat garlic bread?
If you have leftovers from that amazing dinner last night that you want warmed up or you need to replicate that fresh out of the oven taste/texture, then, you are on the right page.
In this quick guide, we will highlight some of the best options you use to perfectly warm up your garlic bread, along with other useful information.
So, let us get right into the ideal reheating options
Best Way to Reheat Garlic Bread: 3 Best Methods to Use
You take a glance to your left and you see those irresistible perfectly golden slices of garlic bread. You say to yourself “I’ll just have one before the meal arrives.” 3 to 4 servings later, you are totally stuffed from some of the most amazing, tasty and downright delicious garlic bread you have ever eaten in your life.
Garlic bread is life, especially warm, freshly made garlic bread. So how do you go about reheating it properly?
Well, is honestly, one option, which is the oven, but you can also use a pan or the microwave.
Please note that not all reheating options are equal.
You Might Like: Guide to Reheating Dinner Rolls
How to Reheat Garlic Bread in the Oven/Toaster Oven?
If you want to reheat garlic bread, then the best option by far is heating it up in the oven. This will get it warm, crispy and have it tasting like it was fresh out of the oven.
It will take some time to get the bread warmed up, but the wait will definitely be worth it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap garlic bread in foil.
- Place in oven and allow to warm up for about 10-15 minutes.
- Check to make sure the bread is heated up to your liking.
- Once warm, remove from the oven and enjoy.
How to Reheat Garlic Bread on the Stovetop/Skillet?
While this is not the best method around, reheating garlic bread should be a breeze on the stove top. It will be a bit quicker than using the stove, so that is a big positive; especially if you are super hungry.
- Wrap garlic bread in foil.
- Place in a pan or skillet and turn the heat on low.
- Cover the pan and allow the bread to warm up. This should take a couple of minutes (depending on your stove)
- Once the bread is heated to your desired temperature, take out and eat.
Can You Reheat Garlic Bread in the Microwave?
The microwave is not the ideal method to go about reheating garlic bread. If you must use it, please be aware that it will not have it warm and crispy, as the microwave heats different from the oven.
If the microwave must be used, make sure that the garlic bread is not left in too long, as it will eventually turn soggy and mushy.
- Place the garlic bread in a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave for about 5-10 seconds, just enough to warm up the bread.
- Once heated, remove from the microwave and enjoy.
You Might Like: Guide to Reheating a Baguette
Wrapping it up
Garlic bread is the perfect complement for many different meals and it is absolutely delicious on its own.
If you have leftovers, it is best to reheat it using the oven or on the stovetop. The microwave can be used, but you will end up with garlic bread that is soft, as opposed to being crispy.