What is it about a muffin that makes it so delicious? No matter if it’s chocolate chip, blueberry, oatmeal are just about anything else, once it is a round little cake, it is guaranteed to taste good. I’m pretty sure many of you will agree with this wild theory!
Well, if you are on this page, then I am pretty sure that you are looking for the best options available when it comes to reheating muffins. Below I am going to highlight some options that you can choose that will have your muffin reheated, warmed up and ready to be destroyed.
Reheat Your Muffins in the Oven
A muffin that is fresh out of the oven is absolutely magical and having that first bite really puts a smile on your face. So, if you have a cold muffin that you need reheated and you want to capture the magic again, then the best option for you to choose is by reheating the muffin in the oven.
This is not a quick process and it will take a couple of minutes to get everything warmed up, but it is truly worth the wait.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place muffins in an oven safe dish or container and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Allow the muffins to reheat for about 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the size and how cold they are)
- once the muffins are fully heated up, you can take them out and enjoy.
You Can Also Reheat in the Microwave
The microwave is definitely the quickest option to choose when it comes to reheating/warming up muffins. All you need is a couple of seconds and they will be piping hot.
- Place muffins in a microwave-safe container/plates.
- Cover with a damp cloth or paper towel to make sure that it does not get dried out.
- Reheat for about 15-30 seconds, depending if they were in the fridge or not.
- Once heated up properly, take out and enjoy.