If you are on this page, then I am pretty sure that you are looking for the best options for reheating muffins properly.
This short article is going showcase the best methods that can be used to reheat a muffin, along with other useful information.
So with that out of the way, let us get right into it.
3 Best Methods for Reheating Muffins
A muffin that is fresh out of the oven is absolutely magical and that first bite really puts a smile on your face. So, if you have a cold muffin that you need reheated and you want to capture the magic again, then you have a couple of reheating options you can use.
- The oven/toaster oven
- The microwave
- The air fryer
Let us now take a look at each method below.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Cornbread Properly
How to Reheat Muffins in the Oven
The oven can be used to reheat a muffin with great results. It is not a quick process compared to the microwave, as it will take a couple of minutes to get everything warmed up, but it still gets the job done.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place muffins in an oven safe dish or container and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Allow the them to reheat for about 15 to 25 minutes (This depends on the size or if the muffins were frozen or refrigerated.)
- Once the muffins are fully heated up, you can take them out and enjoy.
Please Note: Do not leave the muffin in the oven for too long, as you are only reheating it. Keeping them in the oven past the recommended reheating time could have the muffins turn out dried out or burnt.
How to Reheat Muffins in the Microwave
The microwave is definitely the quickest option to choose when it comes to reheating/warming up muffins.
A couple of seconds is all you need to get them piping hot.
- Place muffins in a microwave-safe container/plates.
- Cover with a damp cloth or paper towel to make sure that it does not get dried out.
- Reheat for about 15-30 seconds, depending if they were in the fridge or not.
- Once heated up properly, take out and enjoy.
How to Reheat Muffins in the Air Fryer
If you have an air fryer, you can use it as another quick method for reheating a muffin. Be careful to not leave them in too long, as the exterior could crispy up too much.
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 F
- Place the muffin the air fryer and let it heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Check to see if it is warmed up to your liking, remove and enjoy.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Bagels
Wrapping it up
There you have it, a quick guide to reheating muffins.
As you can see, to warm up muffins you can either use the oven, microwave or air fryer.
Now, I want to hear from you.
Which method above will you be using to warm up your muffins from now on? If you used any of our suggested methods, how did it turn out?
Leave a comment below and let me know.