How to Reheat Spaghetti So It’s Just About Perfect
One of the greatest comfort foods in my opinion has got to be a nice plate of spaghetti with some delicious garlic bread. This dish can be simple or complex, but the end result is always something that hits the stomach and puts a smile on your face.
Reheating spaghetti is one of the easiest things to do and below I’m going to highlight the many different options that are available for you to get the job done.
If The Spaghetti is By Itself! Boil It
Okay, let’s say that you had some spaghetti (By itself, no sauce, meat, no nothing!) inside the fridge and you wanted to reheat it, then the best option is to really boil it. Because it is already cooked, it is literally going to take a minute or two to get it warmed up.
- Boil a pot of water
- Throw the spaghetti in the water and let it stay in there for a minute or two.
- Drain the water and serve.
- You will have spaghetti piping hot and ready to be enjoyed.
What If It Has Sauce, Cheese Etc on It?
If it is not plain pasta and the spaghetti has stuff in it, then you better opt for the microwave. This will get everything steamed up and ready to go and it is also pretty quick.
- Take out the cold spaghetti and place it in a microwave-safe container/dish.
- Reheat on high, for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Check to make sure that it is fully heated up and there are no cold spots in it
- Once the spaghetti is warmed up to your liking, take out and enjoy.
You Can Also Use the Oven
If you are warming up plain or spaghetti with everything in it, you can also use the oven if a microwave is not available.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place spaghetti in an open safe container/plate and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Place inside the open allow it to reheat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure that spaghetti is fully heated up to your liking.
- Takeout and enjoy.