How do you reheat blueberry pie? Do you have a whole pie or slice and want to know the best way to go about reheating it to make sure it tastes amazing? Well it is a good thing you landed on this page, as down below I am going to highlight the best options available to you.
When it comes to reheating blueberry pie, the oven is by far the best option available. It is going to take a couple of minutes to get it totally warmed up, but it is definitely worth the wait.
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is preheat the oven to 200°F.
- You are then going to place the pie inside the oven and allow it reheat for 10-20 minutes.
- You need to remember that you are not baking it again, you just want to get it warmed up and really hot.
- You can keep checking to make sure that it is warming up perfectly. If you find that this is still cold after the 10 to 20 minutes, you might have to keep it in the oven for a little bit longer.
- Once it is finished, you can now take it out and enjoy.
This method can also be used if you have a toaster oven available.
You can also use the microwave to reheat your blueberry pie and this is much quicker than using the oven.
- Place the pie in a microwave-safe container are dish.
- Allow it to heat up for a couple of seconds.
- Check to see if is warm enough, if not you might have to let it go for a couple more seconds.
- Once finished, take out, serve and enjoy.
What If it’s Frozen?
There are times when a frozen blueberry pie will be needed to be reheated. How do you go about doing this you ask? Well you are going to want to make sure that the pie is thawed out properly. Generally you are going to want to take the pie out of the freezer and allow it defrost in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Once it is totally defrosted, you can use any of the methods mentioned above to warm it up.
If you have a frozen pie and want it warmed up right away, you will have to use the oven method. You should note that it is going to take much longer this way and you can expect the pie to be fully reheated in 40 minutes to an hour.