If you ended up on this page, you probably are trying figure out how to reheat Olive Garden breadsticks without messing them up.
These breadsticks taste amazing freshly made, so I can understand the hesitation reheating them.
In this short guide, you will not only learn about the best methods to use when reheating Olive Garden breadsticks, but I am going to highlight detailed instructions for each method.
With that said, let us get to the details.
Best Way to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks (Top Methods to Use)
When it comes to reheating Olive Garden breadsticks, you have 2 methods you can use.
- Reheating in an oven (Recommended by Olive Garden)
- Reheating in a microwave (Gets it warm, but not the same as an oven)
Let us now take a detailed look at each option below.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Pizza Hut Breadsticks
How to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks in the Oven
If you take a look at the Olive Garden’s breadsticks bag, you will see printed reheating instructions from the company.
These reheating guidelines are quite simple and doesn’t take a long time, but they are guaranteed to have the breadsticks toasty warm and soft.
- Preheat a conventional oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the bag of Olive Garden breadsticks and place in oven for 5 minutes. If you have no bag, wrap the breadsticks with foil.
- After the 5 minutes are up, remove the bag from the oven and allow the breadsticks to cool before serving.
How to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks in the Microwave
Olive Garden has made it clear that the oven is the best way to reheat their bread sticks. However, you can use the microwave to heat them up if an oven isn’t available.
If you do plan on using the microwave, please do not reheat the breadsticks in the foil bag they come in.
It is a disaster waiting to happen, as the Official Olive Garden Twitter account highlighted in 2014.
Please note: Microwaved breadsticks won’t have the toasted exterior as ones warmed up in the oven. Also, if you microwave them too long, there is a good chance they turn out soggy and mushy.
- Remove the breadsticks from the Olive Garden bag before microwaving. The bag contains a foil lining, which makes it a safety hazard.
- Place the breadsticks on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp kitchen or paper towel.
- Use the medium or 50% power setting and microwave the breadsticks for 30-45 seconds.
- Check to see if the breadsticks are heated to your liking, if not reheat in 10 second intervals.
- Once heated, remove the breadsticks from the microwave, allow it to cool and then serve immediately.
- Do not let the microwaved breadsticks sit too long, as they will eventually harden.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Garlic Bread
Wrapping it up
If you can’t get enough of Olive Garden’s breadsticks, you can always buy a bag, bring them home and heat them up you are ready to enjoy their soft, fluffy goodness.
It is recommended you use the oven, but if you have a microwave, it can also be used.
Now that we’ve reached the end of the article, I wanted to hear from you.
Which of the methods mentioned above is going to be your go-to option for warming up your breadsticks?
Leave a comment below and let me know.