So what is the best way to reheat apple pie? The answer to the question really depends on how hungry you are and the quality that you are looking for. If you NEED a slice of apple pie right now, then you can always throw it into the microwave and hope for the best. If you want QUALITY and an almost replication of when the pie was first baked, then the oven is the best option.
Steps for Reheating Apple Pie in the Oven
The oven is definitely the best way to get an apple pie going, the only negative is that it will take a longer time.
- Take apple pie out of the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to around 200 F
- Place pie in oven for about 15-30 minutes.
- You are just warming up the pie, not baking it all over again.
- Keep checking on the pie, as you do not want to burn the crust.
- Take out of the oven and serve.
Steps for Reheating Apple Pie in the Microwave
The microwave is pretty useful when it comes to reheating different foods.
- Place slice of apple pie in microwave
- Use microwave setting of reheat
- Take out and serve with a scoop of ice cream.