Best Way to Reheat a Quesadilla
My mouth is just watering thinking about crispy cheesorific quesadillas! Honestly, this Mexican food is like crack, especially if it is done to perfection. It is really criminal how good it is.
So ok, enough of my ranting and obsession over food J! I am pretty sure you landed on this page trying to find out how to reheat quesadillas. Well, you are in luck. Below I will highlight a couple methods that will get these Mexican treats heated up properly, quickly and with no fuss.
By far the best method to go about reheating quesadillas is by using the stovetop. All you have to do is throw that bad boy into a pan and in a couple of minutes you will be able to enjoy this really amazing creation. The good thing is the stovetop heats it up quickly and you are still able to maintain the crispy texture as well as enjoy all that oozing cheese.
- Preheat a frying pan and spray it with nonstick oil or some butter.
- Take the quesadilla and place it in the frying pan and allow it to reheat for 20-40 seconds on each side.
- Once it is heated up properly, you can then take out and serve.
As you can see it is very quick and easy to do and you can have everything reheated in under five minutes.
Another way to go about reheating quesadillas is by putting them in the oven. While this is good at warming up everything, it is going to take a bit longer than doing it on the stovetop. Regardless, you are still going to get pretty good results just by using the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the quesadillas in an oven safe dish.
- Place in the oven and allow it to heat up for around 5 to 15 minutes (depending on how cold it is).
- Once it is heated up to the desired temperature, take out and enjoy.
Don’t Even Bother With the Microwave
If you love your quesadilla, then don’t even consider using the microwave. This is a definite no-no and if you choose to go with this method, then you will probably regret it. When you use a microwave, your quesadilla is going to come out soggy and not crispy. If you are super hungry and you do not mind eating soggy food, then by all means go ahead. If want to have a really good food experience, then go with options that I mentioned above.