Some like them stuffed with fruits, some like them with meat, others with cheese and some with just about anything else you can think of. Whatever you enjoy crêpe with, they are really one of the best breakfast/brunch items around and they are absolutely delicious.
If for whatever reason you ended up here because you wanted to find out how to reheat crêpes, then you are on the right page. Below, I will give you a quick guide that will show you the best and easiest methods you can use to reheat this delightful sweet/savory French delight.
In a Skillet
Crepes are done in skillets and pans, so why not reheat it in in one J. This is a quick method and will have you enjoying these super thin pancakes in no time.
- Preheat a skillet or non-stick frying pan
- You can add a little bit of butter or non-stick spray
- Because the crepes are so thin, you can heat them up in no time. Make sure you do not burn them as that would be DISASTOROUS!
- Take out and get work, gobbling down these treats.
In the Oven
The oven is also another good option that you can use to reheat whatever crêpe you may have. This may take a bit longer compared to the skillet or even the microwave, but you will still get the same desired result.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place the crepe in an oven safe container and wrap with foil.
- Reheat for about 5 to 10 minutes (depending on stove) or until it is fully reheated.
- You may need to check to ensure that it is fully heated all the way through.
In the Microwave
The microwave is a really quick and efficient wait for you to go about reheating your crêpe’s. It will only take a couple of minutes or even seconds to get them warmed up. Just make sure you do not overheat them as it can come out rubbery and yucky.
- Place crêpes on a microwave-safe plate.
- Put the microwave on the low heat setting.
- Let it go for about 10-25 seconds, or until fully reheated.
- Take out and enjoy.
A crêpe is such a magical piece of food and it is also quite delicious. Hopefully, the steps above give you an idea as to what options are available when it comes to reheating this item.