Stacks of pancakes are basically a dream come true during breakfast time. You can picture it now right? Those lovely flapjacks, dripping with syrup and fresh fruit…..oooooweeeee.
If you ended up here, you are probably wondering what are the best methods to warm up your pancakes? Maybe you had them out too long, maybe you want them piping hot, or maybe the batch you made was so good, you had to store some in the fridge/freezer for another special time. Whatever the reason, warming up pancakes is a pretty simple process.
This is definitely a quick and simple process and you will have your cakes warmed up in no time.
- Place single or stack of pancakes on a plate
- Choose the reheat option or blast it at full power for 30 seconds – 1 minute (depending on your microwave)
- Once finished, check to make sure they are all heated up properly
- Take out and enjoy.
In a Skillet
You can also use a skillet to warm this round circle of joy up.
- Preheat skillet on the stove top
- Add a small amount of butter or oil
- Place pancake in and heat up for about 30 seconds, then flip over
- Check to see if it is warmed out to your liking
- Take out and serve
In the Oven
While this is a longer process, using the oven is another good option to use when reheating pancakes.
- Take pancakes and place them on a baking sheet
- Turn oven on to 350 F
- Place the baking sheet and let them reheat for 5-10 minutes
- Take out and see if they are warmed up enough
- Serve and enjoy
These are all pretty quick and easy methods and you should be up and going in no time.