If you ended up here, you are probably trying to figure out what are the best methods to warm up pancakes?
Maybe you had them out too long, maybe you want them piping hot, or maybe the batch you made was so good, you had to store some in the fridge/freezer for another special time.
Whatever the reason, warming up pancakes is a pretty simple process and I am going to show you the 3 best methods you can use to get them heated up.
With that said, let us get right into it.
3 Best Way to Reheat Pancakes – With Step-by-Step Instructions
If you have leftover, refrigerated or frozen pancakes, at some point in time you are going to need to reheat them.
It is best to enjoy pancakes hot and have them tasting as close as when they were originally made.
So what are the best ways to go about reheating pancakes?
The 3 recommend methods are:
- The microwave
- The skillet
- The oven
All methods mentioned above are pretty effective at getting pancakes warmed up properly. Of course, each one has its own pros and cons.
We take a deeper look, along with step-by-step instructions for each method below.
You Might Like: Guide to Reheat Waffles
How to Reheat Pancakes in the Microwave
Microwaving pancakes is definitely a quick and simple process that will have your cakes warmed up in a couple of minutes.
- Place single or stack of pancakes on a plate
- Choose the reheat option or blast it at full power for 30 seconds – 1 minute (depending on your microwave)
- Once finished, check to make sure they are all heated up properly
- Take out and enjoy.
How to Reheat Pancakes in a Pan/Skillet
If you have no microwave, a skillet or a pan is also an excellent choice for reheating pancakes.
- Preheat skillet on the stove top over a low-medium flame.
- Add a small amount of butter or oil
- Place the pancake in the pan and heat up for about 30 seconds.
- Flip to the other side and reheat for another 15-30 seconds (depending on how thick it is)
- Check to see if it is warmed out to your liking
- Take out and serve
How to Reheat Pancakes in the Oven
While this is a longer process, using the oven is another good option to use when reheating pancakes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Place pancakes on a baking sheet
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and let the pancakes reheat for 5-10 minutes
- Check and see if they have warmed up to your liking
- Remove the pancakes from the oven, serve and enjoy
These are all pretty quick and easy methods and you should be up and going in no time.
You Might Like: Guide to Reheat French Toast