Is French toast a part of a perfect breakfast? It might be a bit hard to answer that question as so many people will argue what is perfect for them or not. Whatever you agree on, it is a given that this European treat is something many people look forward to.
If you are on this page, you are probably looking for directions or instructions as to the best way to reheat French toast.
Good thing you ended up here, as I have written a very quick and comprehensive guide that will highlight the many different reheating options that are available.
In a Skillet
French toast is made in a skillet, so why not reheat it in one. This is a pretty quick process and it should only take a couple of minutes to get everything heated and warmed up.
- Heat skillet over a medium flame
- Add cooking spray or some butter.
- Place slices of toast in the skillet and warm up on each side.
- Once it is heated to desired temperature, take out and enjoy.
Try the Microwave
The nuke is another quick option that is very quick and easy to do. The toast can get warm in a couple of seconds, even though it is going to be a bit soggy when done.
- Place French toast on a microwave safe plate.
- Zap the toast for about 15-20 seconds.
- Check to make sure that t is fully reheated, if not you can zap it again.
- Once finished, you can take out and enjoy with the rest of your breakfast.
If you have a lot of French toast that needs reheating, then you could also opt for the oven. The oven does take a longer time, but it is good to use if you are not in a rush and it can also give you that crispy exterior.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place to French toast on a baking/cookie sheet.
- Cover with aluminum foil/uncover if you want them to be crispy.
- Place in the oven and allow them to heat up for about 10 minutes.
- Check to see if it is at the desired temperature.
- Take out and enjoy.
The toaster can be a tricky option when it comes to reheating French toast, simply because of the powdered sugar and other adornments that are usually found on this meal.
If you are French toast that is just plain and simple, then you can definitely throw it in the toaster and allow it to reheat. This is actually another quick process and you can have it toasty and warm in no time.