How to Reheat Brownies
You have been sitting at school or work all day, dreaming about that amazing brownie you had last night. It was so good, you still have some leftover in the fridge. You can’t wait to get home to enjoy your mouthful of heaven, then only problem is it you want it perfectly warm, just as when you first had it, how do you go about doing this?
Below I am going to show you options you can use to reheat/warm up your brownie. When done right, you should a perfect pastry that will taste magical in your mouth.
Start With the Oven
If you are looking for a perfectly warm brownie, that has a little crispiness to it, then the open is by far the best option available. Even though it is going to take some time for the brownie to get reheated, it is definitely worth the wait.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Place the brownie inside of the oven
- Allow it to reheat for about 10 to 15 minutes, checking to make sure that it is at the desired temperature
- If they have been stored inside the fridge, you might have to heat them up a bit longer
- If you are trying to reheat frozen brownies, then place them as they are inside in the oven and allow them to reheat for about 20 minutes or less
- Once heated, take out and enjoy
The same steps above can be used if you have a toaster oven.
Try the Microwave
While the microwave is not the best thing to use when it comes to reheating foods, it works pretty good with brownies. The microwave will be able to get them reheated in no time and it is much quicker than using the oven. There is a downside for those of you who like the crispy exterior. You might lose some of that crunch as the microwave tends to make things a bit soggy.
- Place the brownie on a microwave-safe plate
- Zap them for about 20-60 seconds (depending on the power of the microwave and if they were in the fridge)
- Once heated to your liking, take out and enjoy