Have you been sitting at school or work all day dreaming about that amazing brownie you had last night?
I know you can’t wait to get home to enjoy your mouthful of heaven, but the big problem is that you want it perfectly warm, just as when you first had it. So how do you go about reheating a brownie?
Below, I am going to show you the best options you can use to perfectly warm up your brownie. When done right, you should a perfect pastry that will taste like magic in your mouth.
3 Best Ways to Reheat a Brownie
Brownies fresh out of the oven are so heavenly. The warm chocolaty texture makes them irresistible and anyone one knows that it is hard to eat just one.
If you have some room temperature brownies that you want warmed up or some that have been frozen or in the fridge, then you have a couple options available to you.
- The oven/toaster oven
- The microwave
Let us now take a look at each method in more detail.
You Might Like: Guide to Reheating Donuts
Reheat The Brownie in the Oven/Toaster Oven
If you are looking for a perfectly warm brownie, that has a little crispiness to it, then the oven is by far the best reheating option.
Even though it is going to take some time for the brownie to get fully reheated, it is definitely worth the wait.
Steps to Reheating in the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the brownie inside of the oven.
- Allow it to reheat for about 10 to 15 minutes, checking to make sure that it is at the desired temperature.
- If the brownies have been stored inside the fridge, you might have to heat them up a bit longer.
- If you are trying to reheat frozen brownies, then place them as they are inside in the oven and allow them to reheat for about 20 minutes or less
- Once heated, take out and enjoy
The same steps above can be used if you have a toaster oven.
Reheat the Brownie in the Microwave
While the microwave is not the best thing to use when it comes to reheating certain types of foods, it is pretty good with brownies.
The microwave will be able to get the brownies reheated quickly and it is much quicker option than the oven.
The downside in using the microwave is that while it gets things heated pretty quickly, you won’t be able to replicate the crispy exterior that an oven produces. You might lose some of that crunch as the microwave tends to make things a bit soggy.
- Place the brownie on a microwave-safe plate
- Zap them for about 20-60 seconds (depending on the power of the microwave and if they were in the fridge)
- Once heated to your liking, take out and enjoy
You Might Like: Guide to Reheating Bread Pudding
Wrapping it up
There you have it, a quick reheating guide for brownies.
The best methods for warming up this sweet treat is to use either the oven or microwave.
Now, let’s switch it to you.
Which method will you be using to warm up your brownies? If you used the ones we listed, let me know how it turned out by leaving a comment below.