One of life’s simplest pleasures is enjoying a warm, soft and delicious fresh donut. The taste buds love it and the truth it, while we really should be indulging in one, sometimes we can’t help ourselves 🍩🍩🍩
Having donughts warm are a must, as it is a special part of the eating experience. If you have some of these round treats stored away in the freezer, fridge or you just want to know how to heat them up, then you are in luck.
Reheat the Donut in the Microwave
Yup! The best way to reheat and warm up those donuts is by placing them in the microwave. It is not only quick, but you will be able to enjoy your donuty goodness is a couple of seconds.
What You Will Need:
- Microwave safe plate
- Damp paper towel or kitchen towel
- Take the donut or donuts and place it in a microwave safe container
- Reheat from 20-30 seconds on medium
- Take out and ensure that it is warmed up properly
- Once that is finished, take in this magnificent creation before you gorge in and destroy the awesomeness
As you can see it is pretty easy and quick to do and does not take a lot of effort.
If for some reason you do not own a microwave, you can also reheat donuts in the oven. This may take a bit longer, but the results can essentially be the same.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Wrap the donut in aluminum foil
- Place in oven for about 5 minutes
- Check to make sure it is heated up properly
- Sit back and enjoy.
So What About Reheating Stale Donuts?
Sometimes we get ahead of ourselves and buy more donuts than we can eat in one sitting. That results in donuts sitting around for a couple of hours or days. Everyone knows stale donuts are NOT The Way to Go, but with a little patience, you can freshen up those stale doughnuts with no problem.
Use the Microwave
When it comes to reheating stale donuts, a quick zap in the microwave will have them softened and back to being respectable enough to be eaten.
You can follow the microwave guide above, as it is the same steps.