Garlic Knots are a guilty pleasure that I thoroughly enjoy, it’s easy to start eating one and before you know it, they are all gone.
There are times when you might have some leftover garlic knots and you might have to put them up for a later time. If you have that dilemma, then there is an easy fix to that issue.
If you want to know how to reheat garlic knots, below, we will give you a quick-tip guide that should have these little garlicy nuggets steaming hot in no time.
How To Reheat Garlic Knots
It is not difficult to warm up garlic knots, the only problem is that there are not many options available. Below, I will give you the best available options to consider:[thrive_text_block color=”light” headline=”The Oven Method”]
When it comes to reheating garlic knots, by far the best method is to use an oven/toaster oven.
What YOU’LL NEED:
- Oven safe container
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place the garlic knots on a baking sheet and insert inside the oven.
- Keep them in the oven for about 10 minutes (if at room temperature). If you are heating from the refrigerator, you can keep them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once reheated properly, take out and enjoy.
This is not a difficult process and when heated up properly you should have a nice toasty exterior and a soft enjoyable interior. As you can see, it only takes a couple of minutes to get everything going.[/thrive_text_block]
Forget the Microwave
I know you might be tempted to use the microwave to reheat your garlic knots, however, the nuke is really not a good idea. Generally, when you reheat breads in the microwave, they will often get soggy and it loses its texture.
While you can use the microwave, it won’t have the same option as using the oven.
[thrive_text_block color=”light” headline=”If The Microwave Is Your Only Option?”]
If you have no other way to warm up the garlic knots and you don’t care about the texture, then the microwave is what you will have to work with.
What YOU’LL NEED:
- A microwave safe plate
- Damp paper towel/towel
- Place the garlic knots on the microwave safe plate.
- Cover with the damp paper towel or towel.
- Microwave on the medium heat setting for 30 seconds – 1 minute (check to make sure it’s heated properly)
- After 30 seconds – 1 minute, if the knots are fully reheated, then take out and enjoy.
- Make sure that it’s cool enough before you start eating.
You might also want to read: