Dinner rolls! Mmmmm; if they are fluffy, warm and done just right, it can be a challenge trying to eat just one, two, three….err you get the gist. Dinner rolls are the perfect complement to well, dinner and just about everyone loves them.
If you have stored away in the freezer or fridge or just want to reheat them properly, below I will give you some steps which will have you munching on these fluffy puffs of bread in no time.
Let them get to Room Temperature
If you have your dinner rolls stored in the freezer or in the fridge, you will need to let them get to room temperature before you attempt at reheating them. Just let them sit out until they have defrosted.
Reheat Dinner Rolls in the Oven
The oven is a really great way to reheat your dinner rolls. Some people are not fans, simply because it takes too long. But if you want something good, you have to wait, right?
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place rolls on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 5 minutes
- If you want them to toast a bit, keep them in their longer
- Be sure to check, so that the bread does not get toasted too much
- Serve and enjoy
Reheat Dinner Rolls in the Toaster Oven
The toaster oven is another way you can use to reheat your dinner rolls. This is really good, especially if you want them to be slightly toasted as well.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit or the highest setting if it does not go that high
- Place rolls on a baking sheet or plate that works in the toaster oven
- Let them warm up for about 5 minutes
- If you want them toasted, keep them in their longer
- Serve and enjoy
Reheat Dinner Rolls in the Microwave
The microwave is really the quickest way to reheat your dinner rolls. It does not take a lot of effort and in no time you will be chowing down.
- Place dinner rolls on a microwavable plate
- Cover rolls with a damp paper towel
- Nuke rolls for about 30 seconds
- Take out and enjoy