Best Way to Reheat Fish Fingers
Fish fingers or Fish sticks bring back a lot of good memories from my childhood. It was such a delicious snack and I actually have a craving for some 🙂
If you ended up here and wanted to know how to reheat fish fingers/sticks, below, I am going to show you how.
When it comes to fish fingers you really have 2 different reheating options.
If you got some fish fingers that need reheating, then the oven is your best bet. It will only take a couple of minutes and when done, they should be crispy and super delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place the fish sticks on a baking sheet and covered them with foil.
- Place in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the foil and let them set in the oven for another 5 minutes, so they get back to being super crispy.
- Take out, let cool and enjoy.
The Frying Pan
Another way to go about reheating fish fingers is by throwing them in the frying pan. This can be a quicker process if you don’t have the time sit and wait for them to finish in the oven.
- Heat up a frying pan/skillet on a medium flame
- Put a little butter or oil to the pan and let it heat up.
- Throw the fish sticks into the frying pan and let them heat up thoroughly on one side before flipping.
- When finished, tae out, let cool and enjoy.
Say No to the Microwave
You can’t reheat fish sticks in the microwave, simply because they are just going to come out mushy and soggy. Fried foods do not hold up well in the microwave, so this should not even be an option. So stay awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay from the microwave, it is a no go!
What If They Are Frozen?
If you have frozen fish fingers, it would be a good idea to follow the instructions on the box, as the cooking time would possibly be a lot longer than what I have listed above.