The Best Way to Reheat Fried Chicken
MMMMMMMHMMMMM…FRIED CHICKEN!!!!! This is really heavenly food and one of the best things EVER invented.
The best way to reheat cold fried chicken is to throw that bad boy in the oven. Depending on the chicken part, it should take about 15-25 minutes for the bird to be ready. Many people do not have the patience and end up eating the chicken cold. If you wanna enjoy fried chicken the way it is supposed to be eaten, then check out these steps below.
- Take the cold fried chicken out of the fridge and let it stay at room temperature for 30 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Place the scrumptious chicken pieces that you want to heat on a baking sheet. You can cover the baking sheet in foil to make cleanup easier.
- Place those golden brown lovelies in the oven and let them heat up between 15-25 minutes. Breasts and thighs will take longer to warm up (20-25 mins) as opposed to legs and wings (15-20 mins).
- You should keep a very close eye on these chicken pieces, as you want to ensure that they are not overcooked.
- Enjoy the smell, cause in a few minutes you are going to be enjoying some tantalizing fried chicken.
- Take the chicken out after the allotted time and serve.
- Enjoy warmed up fried chicken with a nice crispy exterior, all juicy and moist. You really shouldn’t have it any other way.
DO NOT USE!!
Listen, if you really want juicy succulent fried chicken like you had days ago, please do not reheat the chicken in a microwave, toaster oven or stove top.
- No Microwave – Nuking the cold bird will give you chicken that warm/hot, however the outside will be very soggy…no bueno L
- Toaster Oven – The toaster oven will not be able to warm the chicken evenly and there is a possibility that after heating it for a couple of minutes, some parts may still be cold.
- Stove Top – Fuggedaboutit.