Do you have a batch of chocolate chip cookies you want reheated?
Maybe they’ve been in the fridge, possibly frozen or just sitting around and you want them warmed like they were freshly baked.
Well, reheating chocolate chip cookies can be done and in this article, I am way to show you what options are available to you to get the job done.
So let us get right into it.
2 Best Way to Reheat Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Reheating chocolate chip cookies will have them warm and soft, similar to when they first came out of the oven.
There are a couple of reheating methods that can be used, these are:
- The Microwave
- The Oven
Let us take a look at each method below.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Donuts
How to Reheat Chocolate Chip Cookies in the Microwave
The microwave is actually the quickest option available when it comes to reheating your chocolate chip cookies. It will only take a couple of seconds to get everything warmed up and this will make them even more delicious than they already are.
- Place the chocolate chip cookies in a microwave-safe container or plate.
- Let them heat up for 20 to 30 seconds.
- They should be pretty warm and nice at this point, so you can take out and enjoy.
How to Reheat Chocolate Chip Cookies in The Oven
The oven is another option that is available when it comes to reheating your cookies. This method takes a bit longer to get everything warmed up compared to the microwave.
- You are going to preheat the oven to 350°F.
- You can now place to cookies on a baking sheet or an oven safe container.
- You can place the cookies inside of the open and allow them to heat up for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- You just want them to get warm and not bake them all over again, that is why they are kept in oven for such a short period of time.
You Might Like: How to Reheat Cinnamon Rolls
Reheating Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you have frozen chocolate chip cookies that you need reheated, you will need to let them defrost and thaw out to room temperature before reheating them.
This will take only a couple of minutes, depending on how many cookies you plan on thawing out. Once defrosted you could use any of the steps mentioned earlier to reheat.