Reheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
How do you reheat chocolate chip cookies? Do you have a batch of chocolate to cookies that you just want to get warmed up as they have either been sitting around for too long, been kept in the fridge or you were keeping them in the freezer for a taste bud enjoyment day? Well, warming up these cookies is a very easy task and below I am way to show you what options are available to you to get the job done.
The microwave is actually the quickest option available when it comes to reheating your chocolate chip cookies. It will only take a couple of seconds to get warmed up and this will make them even more delicious than they already are.
- Place the chocolate chip cookies in a microwave-safe container or plate.
- Let them heat up for 20 to 30 seconds.
- They should be pretty warm and nice at this point, so you can take out and enjoy.
The oven is another option that is available when it comes to reheating your cookies, the only thing is that it will take a lot longer to get everything warmed up.
- You are going to preheat the oven to 350°F.
- You can now place to cookies on a baking sheet or an oven safe container.
- You can place the cookies inside of the open and allow them to heat up for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- You just want them to get warm and not bake them all over again, that is why they are kept in oven for such a short period of time.
What If They Were Frozen?
If for some reason you are dealing with frozen chocolate chip cookies, you are going to want to let them defrost and thaw out to room temperature before you go ahead and reheat them. This will take only a couple of minutes, depending on how many cookies you plan on thawing out. Once defrosted you could use any of the steps that I had mentioned above.